NatsuLiphone is a simple Twitter client for iPhone/iPod touch.
It's based on NatsuLion for Mac OSX.
Its goals are the follows:
- Be simple
- Easy to use for Twitter light users
- Handy for mobile usage
It's now available on the AppStore. You can download from AppStore. You can download from here. (it opens using iTunes)
- Display your friend timeline
- Post a message
- Create a favorite
- Replies including messages contain @
- Input support for @ID. By tapping "Reply" button, @ID apears in the message input field
- Manage unread tweets
- Display user timeline (@ID)
- "Pair timeline": to show tweet conversation (@ID1 + @ID2)
- Build-in web browser: to quick look the web link
- "Autopagerize": show old timeline only to scroll to the bottom (inspired by AutoPagerize greasemonkey)
- Use safari: show web page in Safari
- Color theme: light(default) or dark color theme
Upcomming version 1.05
We've submitted new version 1.05 to AppStore. The following is the new/update functions when it approved.
NatsuLiphone (and its base NatsuLion) is published under the Modified BSD license.
., but the source code written for iPhone SDK is still in under NDA. We'll make public the source code when Apple lift the NDA. The NDA has relaxed, so we've released the source code.
Bug Tracking System
to all NatsuLiphone beta testers.